DescriptionView more details
- Feature name ...
Millions of perspective renters visit the RentPath Network every month. Rest assured that you'll get the exposure you need to rent your property fast.
Through our vast network of property listing sites, millions of visitors per month means maximum exposure for your listing.
Our guided search tools help prospective renters find the exact properties they want, helping you engage with people who are genuinely interested in renting your property.
We'll securely store all of your property information so you'll never have to re-enter it, even if your listing has expired.
Your property will be listed across our network of sites
The RentPath Network
Anne M. RMP ®, MPM ®
"We have been a long-time customer of RentPath. We continue to be pleased with both the results our ads produce and the level of personalized customer service we receive from our representatives."
Frequently asked questions
How do I create my listing?
- Click “Get Started” or “List Property” to begin creating your listing.
- All you need is basic information on your property and the rent you want to collect.
- Be sure to have photos of your property available as well. The more information you provide, the more likely a renter will find your listing.
- You can preview your listing prior to posting.
How soon will my listing be live on Rentals.com?
Most listings will be live within 30-60 minutes of posting. However, please allow up to 48 hours for your listing to be live. We review each listing for fraud prior to them going live on Rentals.com or any of the sites in our network. Therefore, it can take a bit longer on weekends and during holidays.
How can I share my rental listing?
Each listing has its own URL. As long as your listing is active on Rentals.com, you can share your property URL with anyone directly, on your own website, and on social media.
Which sites will display my listing?
- As part of the RentPath Network, your listing will be displayed on Rentals.com, Rent.com, Apartmentguide.com, and LiveLovely.com. According to comScore, our network sees 26.5 million visits each month.
- For an additional charge, you can also automatically list your property on 10+ other sites across the internet. For more information, please look for our Network of Sites add-on after you build your listing.
How do I find a qualified renter fast?
- One of the benefits of Rentals.com is that we allow you to influence your placement in our search results. One of the ways we reward listings with more details is to place them higher in the search results. The more photos and amenities you show, the higher your property placement.
- Other websites automatically sort listings by how recently they were posted. This can result in leads at first, but quickly your property is pushed down in the results and you see fewer leads. Rentals.com allows you to influence your placement the entire time your property is listed with us.
- Your listing will automatically be posted to Rent.com, Apartmentguide.com, and LiveLovely.com, in addition to Rentals.com. This will help get your property to as many prospective renters as possible.
How soon will I find a renter?
We cannot make any guarantees on how well your property will perform. Often this is dictated by elements out of our control such as rent amount, location, property condition, etc. However, listings on Rentals.com, on average, are live for no longer than one month.
How will renters get in touch with me about my property?
Renters will be able to contact you in two ways. Renters can complete short inquiry form which will be delivered to you as an email. These leads will also be shown in your dashboard for your listings. In addition, renters can call you. To protect your privacy, we never show your real phone number online.
Instead, we use a generated phone number for your listings. All calls to this number are forwarded to your real number while also protecting your privacy.
How can I manage all of the leads to my listing(s)?
- Within your dashboard, we provide you with numerous reports that you can use to view all of the leads you have received on your properties. You can view lead and impression related data, providing insights on how well your properties are performing.
- Our reports are available for all landlords, regardless of the number of listings you have (i.e., one listing or thousands).
How can I manage and edit my listing?
Within your dashboard, you can easily make updates or changes to your listing(s). For example, adding photos to any of your listings or changing other information.
What should I do with my listing after I find a renter?
Once you find a renter, you can easily deactivate your listing, at which point, your property will no longer appear in searches and your property URL will no longer be accessible. If your property becomes available again, you can just as easily reactivate your listing.